Welcome to BioBalance Therapeutic Massage & Traveling Spa!
If you're looking for relief from pain or stress, or perhaps some well-deserved pampering, you've come to the right place.
Owner Susan J. Woodbridge, BCTMB, CST, CES is a Nationally Certified Massage Therapist (NCTMB) and has been a Professional Member of the American Massage Therapy Association since 2000. She is also a certified Cranio-Sacral Therapist.
We offer a variety of services, including:
* Swedish Massage: Incorporates a variety of techniques, most commonly used for relaxation.
* Deep Tissue: This bodywork is directed toward the deeper tissue structures of muscle & fascia.
* Cranial Sacral Therapy: A technique for finding & correcting cerebral & spinal imbalances or blockages that may cause sensory, motor or intellectual dysfunction.
* Neuromuscular: Very specific application of techniques to muscle, fascia and ligaments. Great for chronic pain.
* Myofascial Release: Treats fascia (connective tissue) via moving pressure in the direction of the fascial restriction. Very effective technique for Fibromyalgia sufferers.
* Maternity Massage: Massage is beneficial to both mother & unborn child. It enhances relaxation, circulation and relieves muscle discomfort associated with pregnancy.
* Hot Stone Massage: The use of hot & cold stones during a massage to deepen relaxation and aid in relieveing muscle tension and fatigue.
* Reflexology: Application of pressure to the reflex areas of hands and feet that affect the rest of the body.
* Aromatherapy: Treatment using therapeutic grade essential oils via application and/or inhlation. Physically & psychologically beneficial.
* Paraffin Wax Treatment: Warming treatment used on hands, feet and elbows to encourage circulation, eliminate toxins and relax.
* On-Site Chair Massage: Massage performed while client is fully clothed. Characterized by the use of a portable massage chair. Often used in work place environments and special events.